Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / base64EncodedPublicKey cannot be found in AGKHelper.java

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
So I got an error while testing the in-app purchases and apparently I didn't do the licensing. Therefore, I opened up src\main\java\com\thegamecreators\agk_player and opened AGKHelper.java with eclipse to put my license key into the base64EncodedPublicKey but I cannot find it anywhere... The latest tutorial about this was 2-3 years ago and I was wondering if things changed. I am so close to fully publishing it but it's giving me the response:-1003: Purchase signature verification failed error. Please help me . Thank you in advance.
Naphier
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jul 2016 03:43 Edited at: 20th Jul 2016 03:45
If you're using Tier 1 (BASIC) then you have to now use the InAppPurchaseSetKeys command.
If you're using Tier 2 then it is in
C:\Program Files (x86)\The Game Creators\AGK2.0.20\Tier 2\apps\interpreter_android_google\AGKPlayer2\src\main\java\com\thegamecreators\agk_player\AGKHelper.java
Looks like it is around line 1957
A search for base64EncodedPublicKey should find it for you.

However, this line is overwritten by iapSetKeyData() which is likely the method that is called by InAppPurchasesSetKeys.
So if you want to modify it in the java file you might be best off by changing it in both places. But likely it is safest to use InAppPurchasesSetKeys.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:26:51
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:26:51