Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Ball Swing [Android]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jul 2016 23:13 Edited at: 22nd Jul 2016 23:12
Hey Guys! I have been learning and using App Game kit for the past 2-3 months and i have been really loving it. Its simplicity, friendly design and most of all, the lovely community that has grown here. After a lot of hard work, I have finally released my first game. It is called Ball Swing.

The objective is to let go of the ball and land it in a hoop. Each level has different gravity and obstacles, making it difficult as you go.

I am trying my hardest to publish this game on the iOS app store, but it is only on android at this point in time.
It can be played here = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ak.ball_swing&hl=en
I just want to say thank you for reading this thread and showing any type of support, it really brings tears to my eyes when I see many people enjoy a creation that I have made
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Jul 2016 22:14
Is it like Tetherball?

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
THE_NOTORIOUS_PIGGY
Years of Service
User Offline
Phaelax I've played tetherball years ago and I haven't thought of it that way! It looks similar.
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2016 07:29
Decent for your first game, good work. My only issue is the physics seems to fluctuate allot in the same level. On one level I tried testing my theory and attempted to throw the ball at the exact time every time 100 times and around 40% of the time the velocity and gravity effected the ball drastically different. The amount of times the ball swung around had no effect on it's acceleration or velocity. Than every ten throws the ball would appear at least 1 ball length away from the end of the rope.

There, now get to work on the next patch.

Though the craziest thing about this app has nothing to do with the game!! It's the 50+ positive reviews in under 3 days! I just want to know how and who you paid for that?
My workstation was destroyed in a fire, help me out and get free media for AppGameKit and Game Guru: https://www.gofundme.com/bfpm0g
THE_NOTORIOUS_PIGGY
Years of Service
User Offline
@JLMoondog Let me show you! There's over 70 reviews now and they are all legit.
http://imgur.com/gallery/O410b?lr=1469189856
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jul 2016 08:49
Well I'm signing up to imgur! Never heard of it, probably because I'm an old fart now. Really, my first couple apps I developed and published took 3 years just to get 20 reviews...I'm going to post here for my next app project. Thanks for the link!
THE_NOTORIOUS_PIGGY
Years of Service
User Offline
Haha no problem
THE_NOTORIOUS_PIGGY
Years of Service
User Offline
New update should be live within the next hour!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 13:33:33
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 13:33:33