Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Small Gaming Survey

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2016 12:19
Hi all,

I have a plenty of ideas for games I'd like to play personally, but I want to know what other gamers like to play the most. So, I decided to put together a small survey to get some insight and possibly get some inspiration for game ideas, as well.

Here is a link to the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/RBY4m504fgYHmlFu1

Don't worry, I won't collect any other personal information than your age and gender. I don't have any use for your name or address, all I want to know what type of games do people play

Thanks for reading this, and I'll take my hat off to you if you went on and took my survey.
Mah machine: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 4x3.40GHz | CM Hyper 212 Evo | ASRock H97 Pro4 | 240GB SanDisk SSD | Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Dual-X 2048MB | Seagate HDD 1000GB |
8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2016 22:16
This is useful for everyone, as you get to see the results at the end.
Good call
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
CodeTrasher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2016 08:20
Thank you for your support, BatVink

I forgot to say that everyone is free to share this survey whether you answered to it yourself or not. As BatVink said, others might find this useful, too.
Mah machine: Intel Xeon E3-1231v3 4x3.40GHz | CM Hyper 212 Evo | ASRock H97 Pro4 | 240GB SanDisk SSD | Sapphire Radeon R9 270X Dual-X 2048MB | Seagate HDD 1000GB |
8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Jul 2016 16:36
Unreal should have been in my list of favorites. I played the crap out that game in the 90s.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
PAGAN_old
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Aug 2016 23:13
What would be the perfect game?

(wow what a question) Cinematic action, Memorable charecters, A superb main villain(s) Sombebody who charismatic and intelligent who makes you question your morals and makes you unsure if you love them or hate them. Engaging story-line which keeps you on the edge of your seat the entire time. Mindblowing revelations (storyline) , addicting game mechanics (something you wouldnt mind grinding). Setting: Something which takes place in the timeframe of 1950s-1980s or an imagined world which simulates the aspects of that timeframe. And something which is somewhat based on the aspects of that timeframe which is not well known. Secret operations, cold war, massive scientific experiments. Could be an open world or linerar, Cyberpunk setting is also really cool and fits in with some of the things i stated previosly. Overall it has to be something epic
Your signature has been erased by a mod

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:13:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:13:22