Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / The Dungeons of Castle Madness - innovative indie action dungeon crawler RPG!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Sep 2016 07:51
Please check out my little roleplaying game. Not many people know about it yet. It's an indie action dungeon crawler; it mixes first person exploration with a top down battle system.

The basic story is to overthrow a terrible tyant and save a town from an evil fate.

If you're looking for something new, innovative and an RPG that works a little differently to what you may be used to, please check it out.

[link]http://store.steampowered.com/app/506840/[/link]

It took me over a year to make it and I'm still supporting it with new updates, including a brand new level which was released for free and two new spells. There are 19 levels to explore and fight through.

It wasn't easy getting it onto Steam but with the support of the Steam community I made it there. All was going well until recently when Steam changed its review system to just count paid reviews when I went from 2 negative out of 10 to 2 out of 3 (mostly positive to mostly negative)... overnight! It's up to 2 out of 4 now (mixed). One of those negatives just says 'This game is not very good' and the other one lists a number of legitimate issues that I've now fixed in the game. Unfortunately the review still remains up there and is no doubt putting people off. Not very big numbers there, but then, not many people know about the game yet. Any questions about it just let me know. I'd love to see the game become more popular and for all my hard work to pay off.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 04:31:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 04:31:41