Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / - Help with a FREE ORDER KEY - what's going on with that?!!! Thanks.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hey there, guys

I've just installed "Dark Basic Pro Free" on a computer, which didn't have it before - and now it requests a "Free Order Key" - which is fine, by me - the problem is - the "automatic" way of getting it - doesn't work...
...I have tried to uninstall all "anti-virus software", "up and down the block" - and even disabled "Windows Firewall" - trust me - it's still not going through...

Thanks, a lot - for any feedback...

It would be nice - if I could "run" my past "projects" - on this computer too.

Hope to hear back - from anyone.

(...if any "semi-original developers" are reading this - my "e-mail" should be accessible to you (the one I've used to make this account) - I'll be happy to receive any "Free Order Key" - over e-mail, if that' an option... ...Thanks...)

- Viking Erick, "The Man"
Green7
Years of Service
User Offline
Derek Darkly
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Sep 2016 14:57 Edited at: 24th Sep 2016 14:59
Unzip the attached file and put the contents into your Dark Basic Pro\Compiler\certificates folder. Hope this works with your version.
Send your parents to noisy sprite demo hell... enter the D-Zone

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 15:13:33
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 15:13:33