Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Colour Name Quiz Advance...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2016 12:03 Edited at: 6th Nov 2016 12:04

Hello Guys,

Today I have just pressed the button to promote CNQA Beta Build 14 to production, and in a few short hours 'Colour Name Quiz Advance' will be available for the whole world to download on the Google Play Store

I'm quite excited by this, as its the first proper game we've published for Android.

CNQA is a variation on the 1 question, 4 answers style quiz. It challenges your knowledge of colours and their names.

There are 2 game modes. Against the Clock, where every second counts; and Electrocution! where wrong answers cost you valuable health.

There are also 3 difficulty settings, Practice, Normal and Hard. In practice mode, wrong answers are eliminated as you guess them.

There are also a whole load of trophies to unlock, and share with your Facebook buddies.

The game should be available on the Google Play Store in the next few hours, but the last time I did this it took nearer a day before the changes occurred.

Here's a link for when it is ready...

Please download my game and leave me some feedback here, I'd love to know what you guys think of it.

Thanks as always
Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2016 14:33
the screen shots make the game appear very easy, you should show some harder questions as well, give an overview of the range.

A single player RPG featuring a branching, player driven storyline of meaningful choices and multiple endings alongside challenging active combat and intelligent AI.
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2016 16:06
@Ortu:
Thanks for the comment Did you mean just the ones in this post? or overall (Store, website etc.). Either way, here are a selection of harder looking questions...

Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2016 16:20
yeah, was meaning the ones in this post, i was assuming that they would be the same as those on the store. These look more challenging

A single player RPG featuring a branching, player driven storyline of meaningful choices and multiple endings alongside challenging active combat and intelligent AI.
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Nov 2016 16:35
@Ortu:
On reflection I probably did just use the same screen grabs on both. I'll consider getting one of the "harder" looking ones up on the store later on.
Did you get chance to actually try the game? I'm pretty sure it's live on the store now.
Ortu
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2016 02:32
Gave it a go, it's entertaining.

Time got 10 out of 12 then 12 out of 15
Electro got 6 out of 9 then 15 or of 18

All on normal.

Found myself wanting to know what the correct answer was on the ones I got wrong, but that might cut into replayability a lot faster, hard to say.

=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Nov 2016 20:43
@Ortu:
Thanks for that You raise a good point about seeing how you did in the last game, and I think the easiest way for me to do that would be to either add the info to the top of the stats scroller, or possibly give it it's own scroller underneath the main stats one. I'll see what I can do

Oh, one last thing, did you like it enough for 5 stars and a review? lol
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2016 20:21
Sorry for the double post, but I've just finished an update for CNQA which addresses several (all?) of the bugs which managed to slip through unnoticed during beta testing. It also includes a new stats page which allows you to review your last game (Thanks to Ortu for the suggestion). It should be available in the store tomorrow all being well

Thanks to everyone who has downloaded it and taken a look

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 12:20:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 12:20:53