Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / [Android] Wind-Up Warrior

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2016 07:21 Edited at: 2nd Dec 2016 07:30
Hey everyone!

I'm super excited to announce the release of Wind-Up Warrior. It's free to download on Google Play here: Wind-Up Warrior

Check out the trailer below!

A little snippet from the Google Play listing to give you a bit of a better idea of the game:

Quote: "Wind-Up Warrior is an all new side-scrolling action RPG jam-packed with mobs to hunt, powerful loot to discover and legendary bosses to fight! A unique fusion of an endless runner and roguelite make it the perfect game for casual and hardcore players alike. Get ready for an epic adventure!"

I'm an animator/artist by trade, but this is the first game I've ever programmed - thanks to AGK's ease of use.

Thanks for taking a look, and appreciate any feedback you might have! Cheers guys!
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2016 22:59
This looks great! Very slick presentation. Well done
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Great looking game. Do you have a portfolio online?
-----------------------------------------------------------
Using AGK2 Tier 1
pseudohaiku
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks guys!

MikeHart - unfortunately I don't.. I've never really dedicated a lot of time to my art, so I don't have much at all that I can show the world. Hopefully this is a good beginning, though!
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2016 08:49
Hi Pseudohaiku,

It's a great app. I have messages about it on our Facebook pages so you should see some more download activity!

Well done.

Rick
Development Director
TGC Team
pseudohaiku
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello Rick!

Thank you so much! I appreciate that a lot. I've been getting so much positive feedback about the game so far which is great.

Cheers mate!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 15:20:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 15:20:54