Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Re-cap on Fpsc Data HELP!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 11th Dec 2016 02:12 Edited at: 23rd Dec 2016 23:03
I am in need of updates 1.07, 1.09, 1.16. I am also in need of the airmod + s4mod. I am also needing the files from my FPSC DATA post > https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/217478

If anyone has any data to give (or has downloaded from my post), you can help compress, secure, and save, please contact me in this post immediately or email me.

I am a deep FPSC fan and am wanting the old fpsc files back. I have tried to retrieve my files from 2shared but they got hacked/modified or something. I have tried to retrieve files from the archived version of thegamecreator(s) website. Also, I have even scattered across pages, looking for data we want. And now all files of 1-7 are missing. File pack eight is in tact and still alive. We need to see who has downloaded these files from that post at any time given time and will hopefully help us assist in getting back. That data is what we need and can be uploaded -- either onedrive, google dirve, or dropbox will do it. We need to keep FPSC alive people. It's a lovable engine that just kept it's place at the wrong time, even when people have been dis-liking it so much! But it kept a special place for me and people who still use it.

I will make more backups of file pack eight. We do not want to loose that one. It's what we need... And, we lost what was so fun about T.G.C.... They moved on and we can try to support GameGuru, but it would be nice to still have support in the old... Keep the old alive...

We do not want FPSC to die like OUYA did. I know it's still out there and some people still use it ; but, The thing is - We need, to.. keep a full support in the old/abandoned ware out there... It's just wrong to give the old a stop... Nintendo stopped supporting Wii and DS(i), Ouya was trashed, PS2 last third-party servers had shut down, and FPSC lost it's data . . . We need to give the old or abandoned what it deserves.... = RESPECT and support.

Join me in my decision, together we can; Help build a system. A system where we can keep FPSC Alive - YET WHILST I Am still trying, my best, to help keep FPSC alive. XD It still is hard to keep everything if you do not have a job or even a computer! :'C

Staff members, developers of FPSC, game-dev's, FPSC fans . . . Please, support fpsc again or make a community of a FPSC social website, based on the last of what we have with FPSC, or something at most. (((This is all a motivational speech here.. not a demand like those usual, "simple-minded-posters" Such as the one's who post uhh .. like; asking for help on a game without experience and not showing off your work.))) I am helping, not demanding.

We should make it worth of what it has last for us to use.

By the time your done reading this post; Don't just tell me, "We did what we could and there is nothing to do. We are now supporting GameGuru and helping it grow. We are also needing more of a better engine such as GameGuru to help developers grow. FPSC is lost, people don't like it, will not use it, or it is so laggy/buggy." NO!! Just try your best to help us grow!! You can support GameGuru, yes, but it's best to help support what we loved to use before GameGuru was here. And GameGuru is great and looks great and is easy to use. But; Fpsc was here.

- Cloid
Nomad Soul
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2016 18:34
Nice post. We are also very keen to see FPSC remain relevant and useful for people with Black Ice Mod.

https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/214817
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Dec 2016 00:42 Edited at: 16th Dec 2016 10:39
Cloid
So nice you see you again I know how you feel. Love this engine.
Tried GG and was too buggy and laggy. One level on a map and not
enough commands. No menu editor? (what the heck) Even FPSC had a menu editor in V1.0
So I gave up on it. FPSC is fun and awsome to use, period
Waiting to see if starmind 001 pop's back in? He had a LOT of old files on hand on his
website.
You noted on your other post your looking for some of "simons" older work on
weapons and hands. Found this old link to one...https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/121909
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Cloid
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing:
Posted: 21st Dec 2016 18:08 Edited at: 21st Dec 2016 18:15
@ncmako

Thank you for the reply Ncmako, nice to see you as well!~

I tried the game engine as well. I was impatient with it. But over all, it's still cool to look at and it is fun to mess around with.

Oh! That's good that you found those files! ;D I will download them as soon as possible. I will also be updating that post. As soon as i am done, i will link this forum to it, editing the first post i made here. ^

I have seen starmind! His files are amazing. I've used the cave kit a lot. I have a website html pasted in the last file, that is still available.... er no, :c I just now checked it : http://starmind001.moonfruit.com/ , It's down, Yeah n.n;;; I hope to see him come back. I wanted to re-upload his stuff, but i bet i would had to have his permission for it. I also did have that rick astley model every body wanted. Although, media fire ruined the source i uploaded. It screwed me over from creating a backup sadly. So, no backup of the RickAstley model.

I Did see a lot of commands that you could give the entities as well in G.G, but i still see better in fpsc too! Hehe.

I hope to hear more about you and what you usually do with fpsc!~ ;D

- Cloid
I am a traditional artist, commissioner and a game developer.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2016 21:51
Cloid
I just happen to still have "Rick Roll" Astley here on my drive....hint, hint
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Feb 2017 07:29 Edited at: 13th Feb 2017 07:50
@Cloid

Uploading the versions and will provide a download link tomorrow. 25+ wait time on Upload.

Download link here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ilEmNuesSYQUpqQUt5Z3E1QjQ/view?usp=sharing

Click the link.
Click Download.
Click Download Anyway.
Downloaded.

See attached Screen.

PAIN!
Me = noob

Attachments

Login to view attachments

Login to post a reply