Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / TESSELLATUS: a game of chance for Android devices.

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2016 12:37

CHOOSE YOUR OWN DUNGEON ADVENTURE!

GAME HOMEPAGE

Completely free. No ads or IAPs. Download direct, or from Google Play.
(This is a polished and playable "beta" version. Your feedback at this stage would be really valuable!)

Made with AppGameKit

AGK Linux user.
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2016 16:51
I gave it a try and made it through the dungeon on my first try. I really like the presentation. It has some polish to it.

Here are some things to consider for this game, or your next one. These are my personal opinions so feel free to disagree. Have you played Guild of Dungeoneering? If so, you will understand my points.

I feel like I have no choice. I tap a lot but the only thing I can really decide is where to place my current room. There isn't a lot of variety in the game, only a few things that mostly do the same thing over and over. The game is quite slow, with a lot of unnecessary taps and waiting times. The battles are also very simple and there is no progression system.
NGP
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2016 08:56
@DigitalAwakening> Thank you for taking the time to install the game and play it. Glad you escaped the dungeon! I really appreciate your personal opinions and clear explanation!
AGK Linux user.
PSY
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Dec 2016 22:03
Hey,

I have to agree with Digital Awakening, very nice and polished presentation.
I played until I reached the exit, but I couldn't get through/out.
Am I missing something?

Cheers,
PSY
PSY LABS Games
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 04:54:15
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 04:54:15