Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / install from disk?

Author
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2017 20:58
Hey guys. I already have a vanilla version of fpsc installed on my computer. (default location) I want to install another copy to a different folder on the same computer using my install disk. Can we still use the disk. Is it deactivated? do we have to use the open source version from now on?
gamer, lover, filmmaker
ncmako
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 5th Feb 2017 22:47 Edited at: 5th Feb 2017 22:48
Seppgirty
Quote: "Can we still use the disk. Is it deactivated?"

No, you should be able to use your disk. If you need an extra serial, use the one TGC gave
out on the "open source" page. I used my disk just awhile ago, worked just fine (V1.0)
then upgraded
As for adding an extra copy of FPSC, just rename your original, then install your new
fresh copy using default name.
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
seppgirty
FPSC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2017 13:44
thanks nc. I forgot that trick to install a second copy.
gamer, lover, filmmaker
2S!K
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Working on "This Is Home" an FPSc project
Posted: 7th Feb 2017 07:14
Yes the disk works perfectly fine, ive used it several times just because the open source files occasionally dont download completely... just dont forget to update. But i mean this is alot of work and model pack installation, why dont you just copy and paste your gamecreators folder works perfectly fine. This will save time and you will have all your files,scripts,maps,etc.
2S!K Productions

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 12:10:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 12:10:41