Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Char model that used to be on TGC store

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Perfect Dark
Posted: 24th Feb 2017 14:28 Edited at: 24th Feb 2017 14:52
Hello everyone.

(I couldn't log into my other account, due to changing my email, i guess the tgc server bugged or something, in case if the mods ask. So, i am unable to log into my other account.)

I remember seeing a survivalist character on the TGC store. He had a hat, a coat, army issued pants, and boots. It was just one character. The character was carrying a bag, that goes over his body.

Here are some posts of what the character looks like;

https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/161024#msg1898370

I was wondering if anyone or the owner of this model could send me it. I will pay a price for the model if i have to. I really wanted to buy this model, but never got to do so. So i am hoping to hear from someone about this character model soon.

Side note;

@Staff/mods - Can i have my other accounts "Y0shondue" and "Cloid" deleted, even their fourm posts? I will plan re-posting what is necessary-- Or would i have to give them my emails and passwords or something?

Proof of owning account = My TGC profile icon on the account, "Cloid", has the same as the this acocunt and changes when i change my FurAffinity icon.
Cloid - https://forum.thegamecreators.com/user/a44acfce30785e9e51e64cd8e2541ea3

- Cloid
I am traditional artist and a indie game developer. I also socialize on Discord and Skype.
Cloid2023
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Feb 2017 14:02
Bump.
I am traditional artist and a indie game developer. I also socialize on Discord and Skype.
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2017 04:51
Do you remember what the model was called? I can dig for it.

PAIN!
Me = noob
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2017 08:02 Edited at: 27th Feb 2017 08:03
Civ_Demo, by Jonathan Fletcher
Cloid2023
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2017 20:05
Alright, i went on google and tried searching for,"Civ_Demo, by Jonathan Fletcher"

And in the forum, "Jfletcher" "jonf" "jonfletcher" "jonathan fletcher" "jon f" "jonathanfletcher" "Civ" and "civ_demo"

I found a websites from some forum posts, but i could not find the model in either of the posts or forum posts. Does anyone know where to get the CIV_Demo model at all. Any sources?

Also, i am going to see how i can contact the moderators/staff about my account problem. I have not got a post from them yet.
Pain
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Mar 2017 17:52
Email the mods directly. I will see if I have the model I remember it in the past also.

I did go digging and didn't find it but now I have the name and will do a search in my archives.

Pain!
Me = noob
Cloid2023
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2017 05:00
@Pain
Thanks pain!~ I did email the mods. But i got no response though.
Cloid2023
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2017 19:43
@All

I got an email from the mods explaining the information.

So, for future ref to anyone:

"We're not able to delete TGC accounts, it would cause issues with record keeping such as orders and account activity for legal reasons.

We also don't delete forum posts unless the user has seriously broken the AUP as it makes threads confusing with missing posts all over the place.

The best is for you to continue with the account you do want to work with and stick to it. Soon your other posts will filter down and not be noticed." (like usual, but some people can still dig through the forums and find the posts)

Stated by Richard Vanner.
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Mar 2017 11:25
Care to explain please ?
I hardly see a connection between this and the will to find a lost character entity ?
Cloid2023
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2017 05:30
@madcow02

The predicted name of that character came up as, "CIV_demo"; For you, if i am correct.. ..from your last post, madcow. So, i have tried to look around before and did not find anything for the entity character model. That is the explanation.

I was only hoping to use the character if i ever do a project or mess with FPSC again. That is another explanation.
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Mar 2017 08:28
I see.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 04:10:28
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 04:10:28