Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / 9th Dante Circle

Author
User Banned
Posted: 26th Feb 2017 23:46 Edited at: 27th Feb 2017 00:10
Hello

I get rid of my code - cause I feel no one respects my input...(take what I give and don't utter a word) - that's theft in itself

At least get a lots and lots of views but 2 or 3 of a thanks for an input - not even that --- Maybe I'm not creating anything good for you.

That's why I one deleted my posts - cause of dis interest.

I'm all for helping code, at least have thanks and such like if my input is good enough

You all have time to view my code,surely you have time to respond thanks, not for me, shit or great

Just does my head in - that's why anyway

Anyway

All variations of critism is welcome
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2017 01:10
Hmmmmmm,

Well before you delete these posts, again, here is what you posted above:

Quote: "
Hello

I get rid of my code - cause I feel no one respects my input...(take what I give and don't utter a word) - that's theft in itself

At least get a lots and lots of views but 2 or 3 of a thanks for an input - not even that --- Maybe I'm not creating anything good for you.

That's why I one deleted my posts - cause of dis interest.

I'm all for helping code, at least have thanks and such like if my input is good enough

You all have time to view my code,surely you have time to respond thanks, not for me, shit or great

Just does my head in - that's why anyway

Anyway

All variations of critism is welcome
"

So, respect, not utter a word, theft, thanks, dis interest?

Personally for me you have had your chance the minute you posted this silly business again.
So go ahead, delete your posts and get your childish behaviour done with.

Will I be using your code? Nope, I would rather use my own and I don't need to praise myself or big myself up every 30 seconds either whilst in the process.

I have more respect for these forums and the people in them and can't understand why you would be like this when you don't get an answer straight away.
Write what you want now but I won't be looking in here again, thanks.
The Amiga and Amos were great!
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Damothesmall, Respect? Theft? You are completely nuts. Any more response on your childish post would be just feeding your childish narcistic ego.
Running Windows 7 Home, 64 bit, 8 GB ram, Athlon II X2 255, ATI Radeon HD 4200. Using AGK2 Tier 1.
damothegreat
User Banned
Posted: 27th Feb 2017 06:56
Cheers - you may have just summed up me as a person and I never really thought I really was

I thought I had personal development issues from childhood - but to still bring them with me to this day is a bit selfish on my part.

Nough said!!!!

Many thanks
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2017 08:40
You can't expect people to comment on and praise your posts so soon after deleting everything you did previously.
People are expecting you to delete everything again, and you have proven them right.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum sonatur
TutCity is being rebuilt
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Feb 2017 14:53
Quote: "You can't expect people to comment on and praise your posts so soon after deleting everything you did previously."
So true. Burnt bridges take time to re-build.

Quote: "User Banned"

Stab in the Dark software
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Badges, I don't need no stinkin badges
Posted: 27th Feb 2017 15:40
Is there a badge for being banned more than once?
The coffee is lovely dark and deep,and I have code to write before I sleep.
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2017 15:38
Quote: "Is there a badge for being banned more than once?"

There should be a snowflake badge for most sensitive.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 01:38:57
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 01:38:57