Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / R.U.B.E - community samples

Author
User Banned
Posted: 26th Mar 2017 15:38
hi, i have just bought R.U.B.E and as a learning experience i want to contribute exported samples to AppGameKit community im guessing a lot of people wants to play a bit with physics.
so i need 2 things.

1st , the AppGameKit exporter i cannot find it so please direct me to it.
2nd, your ideas , what do you need for your games is it cars, tanks , moving trees etc...

so leave a comment below with the thing that you need or just want to test and i will create and export it for you.. remember these files will be public if you want to keep it to your self
send me an email tough i will probably save these files just ask me nicely not to use them

nadav.rosenberg787@gmail.com

this is free of charge as i need it for my learning experience.

one more thing , if you have a vehicle image send it also so i will learn how to connect both images/sprites and physics .

i am very excited
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 26th Mar 2017 17:15
Found the exporter let the testing begin
Mobiius
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2017 08:11
Quote: "Found the exporter let the testing begin "

Care to share it's location? (Just in case others can't find it. )
Signature removed by mod because it's larger than 600x120... please resize and try again.
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2017 08:12
TrezSoft was making a new AppGameKit importer that takes the full XML RUBE save file (no need for an export script any more), but to implement all the features available in RUBE, I think we need to wait for the BOX2d feature upgrade in AGK.
haliop_New
User Banned
Posted: 27th Mar 2017 09:15 Edited at: 27th Mar 2017 09:15
https://github.com/trezsoft/AGK-Rube-Loader

this is the link for the importer/exporter works for both tier 1 and tier 2.

CJB , we can use what we have right now i guess it does not include all the features of box 2d but enough for making some kind of games ...

come on people give me ideas all i have is cars cars cars but there must be so much more stuff to be done.
AreCustomize
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2017 12:35
Hi!

If you want ideas, try to make cave with dropping rocks with collisions like in this picture
You could also try to add some swinging blades or something, just for fun
Or some machines with moving cogwheels.

-AreCustomize
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
-Albert Einstein

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:20:35
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:20:35