Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / [LOCKED] RESPECT

Author
User Banned
Posted: 6th Apr 2017 01:13
I said I have learnt from my mistakes, but it still goes on. sod the lot of you.

I'm banning myself.

good bye
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2017 06:41
Wow, how childish. I have yet to see a single post where anyone ever offended you.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
easter bunny
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 6th Apr 2017 08:26
Quote: "I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended"

Probably this

Jokes aside, Damo I really think you're taking people too seriously and overreacting when they don't give you the attention. You should be coding for yourself. If you make something interesting and want to share it, sure go ahead and post it here. But don't centre your actions around other people.People will always disappoint you, just don't put yourself in a position where you expect them to react in a certain way.

This is extra important here since I get the impression you have different expectations of this forum than other users. That's why whenever you feel let down by users here, they don't seem to understand. When you come back, everybody welcomes you with open arms, but you feel nothing has changed.

tl;dr, don't focus on other people's responses. Focus on what you're doing/achieving. I know attention and recognition feel good, but it isn't something that should drive or motivate you. If you make something cool share it! Maybe you'll get some nice feedback. Just don't set yourself up for failure by having unrealistic expectation of other people.

tl'dr of the tl;dr Never expect anything of anyone

I hope that doesn't come across as condescending at all. Just trying to give a couple of pointers I think might help.
This is basically advice on how to be good at being antisocial lol.
Also if people think this is bad advice, please let me know

My Games - Latest WIP - My Website: Immortal.Digital - FB - Twitter
130,000 installs with AppGameKit and counting
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2017 10:31
I gotta admit that I am a bit worried about Damo and the state of his mental health.
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2017 13:55
I'm with you Prof, he seems to get incredibly upset when he believes nobody is paying him attention on his posts.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
Stab in the Dark software
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Badges, I don't need no stinkin badges
Posted: 6th Apr 2017 21:17
Attention Moderators damothegreat has been sending profane insulting private messages to members.
Please take action.
The coffee is lovely dark and deep,and I have code to write before I sleep.
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2017 21:22
How many times has he been banned?

Stab in the Dark software
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Badges, I don't need no stinkin badges
Posted: 6th Apr 2017 21:25
Not enough obviously, all he does is Troll.
The coffee is lovely dark and deep,and I have code to write before I sleep.
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2017 22:19
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2017 00:49
The title of the thread says it all really "RESPECT" in shouty capitals and yes Damo, you don't seem to have any!!!!!!!!!!!

So, get over yourself, sit down with a cup of tea, count to 10 or a thousand if that's what you need but this is the most sense in a post you have ever made:

Quote: "I'm banning myself."

Cool

Really don't know why you keep coming back if it's that bad here!

Bye then!

oh and worried about mental health, sorry but it doesn't wash, see idiots like you on a daily basis who think the world owes them a favour.
This might sound harsh but to be honest I am sick of all the chances you get and people being nice with you for you to then carry on with this rubish.

The Amiga and Amos were great!
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2017 09:17
I think we have all had enough of this, we are not here to feed ego's or make people feel better about their own failings or tidy up their childish mess every 3 days.
The code is dark and full of errors
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2017 09:27
What Spectre and Van B said.
SpecTre
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2017 10:48
And so the saga begins....... haha

Now getting emails from Damo the not so great!
The Amiga and Amos were great!
MikeHart
AGK Bronze Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
This guy is nuts. With a nickname like that you know what to expect. He would get a permanent ban from me if I would be in charge.
Running Windows 7 Home, 64 bit, 8 GB ram, Athlon II X2 255, ATI Radeon HD 4200. Using AGK2 Tier 1.
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2017 15:09
I think Damo would be better off with Unity.
janbo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2017 22:06
Quote: "I think Damo would be better off with Unity."

wow wow ...that was hard ...

What's the purpose of this thread ?

Using AGKv2 Tier1
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2017 23:24
Damo's childish attitude is going to be remembered like gimme da codez, book iz stoopid!

PSY
Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2017 23:48
His childish attitude is so significantly distinct, it reminds me of MegaLoMania.
Anyone remember that game? Loved to play it on my Amiga 500.

BTW, it's an obsolete name for https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder, which is what nails it
PSY LABS Games
Coders don't die, they just gosub without return

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 17:47:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 17:47:08