Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Wizzed Off! - My first game made in AGK

Author
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2017 00:52 Edited at: 7th Apr 2017 00:53
Hi all! After months of debating with Apple, my first game in AppGameKit has been released on both iTunes and Google Play! It's free, so please download and give it a rating! As an indie startup, ratings REALLY help me out!

iTunes
https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/wizzed-off/id1071030435?mt=8

Google Play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.FluffyKnuckleduster.WizzedOffAGK&hl=en
I work full-time making games in AGK2 and DBpro. Living the dream!
blink0k
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2017 04:08
This looks great! i'll have play with it a bit later
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
Congrats CumQuaT!! It's a big achievement!!
CumQuaT
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2017 06:45
Thanks guys! I'd love it if you could drop a rating on it! It really helps us get noticed!
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2017 08:03
That video is awesome! Can I ask what you used for the editing?

I've already rated this on Android, but I'll round up a gaggle of iPhone buddies later on and get them to rate it also!
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2017 11:40
Sorry for the double post...

My good lady and I both wasted at least 45 mins this morning sat in the sunshine playing Wizzed off instead of doing productive things *sigh*

I noticed that sometimes tapping on the 'click here to continue' bit doesn't do anything, not sure why. It feels like it takes a while before it'll respond.

The Mrs was concerned about how jerky the game seems to be at the beginning (Whilst the Goose is still on the ground, its most noticeable when you are standing in front of the tower door.)

Other than that, it's a great game
Stab in the Dark software
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Badges, I don't need no stinkin badges
Posted: 7th Apr 2017 13:28
Tested on a Android Ares NextBook 11 Tablet. I also noticed a bad graphics jitter at the start when the character is on the ground.
The worst problem is when the character got stuck against one of the protrusions and had an extremely bad sound glitch. Had to exit out
to stop the crash. If it happens again I will make a video and send it to you. Great graphics and addictive unique game play.
The coffee is lovely dark and deep,and I have code to write before I sleep.
Chris Tate
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2017 13:42
Congratulations. This looks cool.
CumQuaT
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2017 07:43
Quote: "That video is awesome! Can I ask what you used for the editing?"

Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 is what I used

Quote: "I also noticed a bad graphics jitter at the start when the character is on the ground."

Quote: "I noticed that sometimes tapping on the 'click here to continue' bit doesn't do anything, not sure why."

Quote: "The worst problem is when the character got stuck against one of the protrusions and had an extremely bad sound glitch."

Ah, the joys of release day bugs I'll eventually get around to putting out an update that addresses any of the things that pile up. Each time someone comments about something it goes into the Trello to-do list. Luckily only a handful of things thus far.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 12:15:12
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 12:15:12