Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Professional Discussion / something random for you guys

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2017 01:07 Edited at: 13th Apr 2017 01:11
yo dawg i heard you like dark basic pro...

I present you: DarkCeption. my first version of a dark basic pro code parser, written in under 1 hour, because.
it only supports 3 commands and very basic math for now.

ever wanted to make a hello world programm in dark basic pro without the need of a compiler? well now you can.

zero32
Years of Service
User Offline
Update:
added a simple editor. if you run the code, you can start typing. it's not finished, you cannot delete lines, new lines will always be added at the end of the document. next feature will be auto completion, so you can type your hello world script even faster than ever before.

zero32
Years of Service
User Offline
Update:
cleaned up the code a bit. added simple autocomplete.
disabled escape key, the editor can be closed with the "X" button on the window. the window now has no border, but it can still be dragged around (custom code).
still more to do.

i was using the matrix1 commands so casually, i forgot that they are not part of normal dbpro. that plugin will be needed to run the code. next would be removing matrix1 dependence.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 06:07:11
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 06:07:11