Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Problem with Model Pack 53 without FPSC X9

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I recently installed the Model Pack 53, the 3d models, the textures and the functionality of the weapons are correct, however the characters are with bug (all of them), because when I put them, no animation occurs, they stand and make a noise Repetitive (as if it were locked) would the problem be in the scripts?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Price
Years of Service
User Offline
I recently installed the Model Pack 53, the 3d models, the textures and the functionality of the weapons are correct, however the characters are with bug (all of them), because when I put them, no animation occurs, they stand and make a noise Repetitive (as if it were locked) would the problem be in the scripts?
Thanks in advance.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2017 16:30
Price
Quote: "when I put them, no animation occurs"

What/which scripts do you have attached to them? They probably use custom scripts?
I do remember something about using the "DarkAI" scripts.
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline
I seem to remember this bug but it was so long ago that I don't recall the cause and didn't turn up anything with searching. I think this may happen in pre-DAI versions of FPSC...

What version FPSC are you using? The pack requires v1.17 or later.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 09:17:49
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 09:17:49