Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / cpp tier2 android studio in windows10 - how to get list of available methods for agk?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
hiya,

i'm a newbie, i have started with the template_android_google template. and i want to edit / extend the template.cpp file. when i go to this file within android studio, and i type "agk::" there is no auto suggestion for methods available (or member variables).

how can i get the method list for the object agk? i tried pressing ctrl and enter. android studio just said "no suggestions". i'm using windows 10. the project compiles and i can deploy it to the android emulator.

what am i doing wrong?

Thanks,

Sal

salkawari
Years of Service
User Offline
ok, i have to install the visual studio ide. here was a starting link: https://www.appgamekit.com/documentation/guides/20_windows.htm

The idea is, i write the code there (for example in template_windows_vs2015), then when everything works, i copy the sources to the jni subfolder in the template_windows_vs2015 dir and compile via jniCompile.bat.

Regards,

Sal

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:15:41
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:15:41