Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / ugh this sucks!

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2017 13:21
$150 ticket to Rock on the Range, which if you don't know what that is it's a 3-day rock concert. I'm a big time grunge fan and unfortunately was barely in highschool when Soundgarden disbanded. Tomorrow night I was finally going to see them live (along with Live, lol) since they original members got back together a few years ago and Chris Cornell died last night! They were the whole reason I was going to the concert!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/18/arts/music/chris-cornell-dead-soundgarden.html

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
budokaiman
FPSC Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Hard to get
Posted: 18th May 2017 18:05
It sucks that he died, they were a great band and (not to rub it in your face) an excellent live band.
"Giraffe is soft, Gorilla is hard." - Phaelax
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th May 2017 19:16
I think it would be awesome if this sparked another "temple of the dog" band as a tribute.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 02:08:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 02:08:20