Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Need help with objectives...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 18th May 2017 15:33
So, what I want to do with scripting is to show a warning-text that shows there are new objectives, and press "O" to see the hudimage. I want the warning-text to disappear when press "O". I have tried hudtext and fpgcrawtext but nothing seems to work? Can You help??
Here is the script:

desc = Display Objectives while O key pressed
;Triggers
:state=0,plrwithinzone=1:plrsound=audiobank\misc\ping.ogg,fpgcrawtext=NEW OBJECTIVES,state=1
:state=1:hudreset,hudx=50,hudy=50,hudimagefine=languagebank\english\gamecore\huds\objectives2.png,hudname=objectives2,hudhide=1,hudmake=display,state=2
:state=2,scancodekeypressed=24:fpgcrawtextoff,state=3
:state=2:hudunshow=objectives2
:state=3:hudshow=objectives2,state=2

;End of Script
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th May 2017 11:53
Hi Mr Love
This is definitely a scripting question. Post this in the "script forum" and I'll
post a solution there this eve. It shouldn't be too hard.
One question though, do you want the "O" key to toggle the image repeatedly or just once?
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
Mr Love
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: MAFIA 2
Posted: 20th May 2017 11:04 Edited at: 20th May 2017 11:16
Quote: "One question though, do you want the "O" key to toggle the image repeatedly or just once?"

Yes, I want the player to press "O" (Objectives) anytime He wants.. Ok, Ill post this on the script forum.. (I thought the script forum was quite dead)
I have posted it now on the script forum. Thanks...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 08:35:16
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 08:35:16