Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / IBM wants you to play with a quantum computer

Author
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th May 2017 00:05
https://quantumexperience.ng.bluemix.net/qx/tutorial?sectionId=b03bd3750e9b05822d31f4d9ffb097ba&pageIndex=0

https://github.com/IBM/qiskit-sdk-py

Enjoy
http://games.joshkirklin.com/sulium

A single player RPG featuring a branching, player driven storyline of meaningful choices and multiple endings alongside challenging active combat and intelligent AI.
easter bunny
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Dota 2
Posted: 20th May 2017 01:34
Quote: "Enjoy"

There goes the rest of my day

My Games - Latest WIP - My Website: Immortal.Digital - FB - Twitter
130,000 installs with AppGameKit and counting
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2017 04:50
The description in the intro about entanglement already lost me.

"I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." - Linus Torvalds
Dark Java Dude 64
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st May 2017 22:11
That's the thing. I've tried understanding quantum physics multiple times... But every time, I reach a point where I become frustrated from a lack of understanding and lose interest and give up. My OCDish brain demands a complete understanding of topics, so abstract explanations of concepts make me rather uncomfortable. I haven't actually tried reading the explanations on that website, but I assume they're like that!
"I do quite enjoy quoting myself, and I do so often. It's very fun." - Myself
The Tall Man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2017 06:07 Edited at: 11th Jun 2017 09:05
Thanks for the link! I signed up, it's pretty interesting to explore...

Yes, conventional quantum physics publications are filled with vagueness, erroneous assumptions, obscurities, and in some cases: whopping fallacies - all of which seem to go unquestioned by the mainstream. It is hard to understand, only because most of the "experts" don't understand it themselves (which is typical in conventional mainstream circles), they're just regurgitating and outright plagiarizing many times, what they were taught (without understanding in most cases) - thus passing around obvious blunders that go unchecked. Despite the institutional folly and upchunks of crap, quantum mechanics itself is quite real and worth exploring if it's something that interests you.
Judging what we see is the greatest blinder and self-limiter in the universe.

What we perceive is never reality. It is only a story we tell ourselves based on our current perspective, which has far more to do with our beliefs about ourselves than with anything else.
Dark Java Dude 64
Community Leader
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jun 2017 07:33
You've just said all of that very well. +1

Really is sad today that society just accepts information without thinking more deeply about it. But heck, it makes us select few feel a little smarter, eh?
"I do quite enjoy quoting myself, and I do so often. It's very fun." - Myself

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 10:54:55
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 10:54:55