Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Sharing to Facebook, or Twitter, or wherever

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello

I'm trying to set my android app up to allow the player to share their level victories to facebook or other social media. I've set my app up in facebook and it almost works, see attached photo. But there something I'm not getting about a website login or something. The adk guide I'm reading talks about setting this up, but I can't see where to put my website in the face book app set up. And do I need to specify a website anyway? Why can't I just post some text and an image straight to facebook?

I've also seen sharetext and shareimage. These seem like better options because it allows the player to share to wherever they like. But I need to be able share some text saying "I've jusy beaten level 2-5!" and an image/link all in one post, but these commands only allow text or and image in separate posts.

Should I just use the facebook set up? And if so can anyone advise me on setup?

Many many thanks!
James
CumQuaT
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd May 2017 02:11
I don't see any attached photo...
I work full-time making games in AGK2 and DBpro. Living the dream!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 14:15:59
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 14:15:59