Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Stealth 2D AGK script project

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Jul 2017 19:38
I've created template for stealth 2D game (it is a quite old product). I used old models from TGC's packs, modified in blender and used iPi Studio to animate them. In DBPro created 3D to 2D sprite studio and made old USA soldier sprites together with another model.
Code written, but not entirely debugged. On the way I made a wrong move, trying to make 3D game instead of 2D. But, returning to the roots, I drop this idea because gameplay of 2D game is much more fun.
Then, there was no so good level editor as GameGuru and my level was pretty bad.
You can find that I've started to sell my source code of the game here
https://www.tgcstore.net/product/30471
From pictures, you can find that level is pretty bad, but few days ago I've made level and using ggloader AppGameKit template, created totally new level, which looks like this now:

Anyway, you can download apk for android or HTML5 version and try to play by youself (links for download in tgcstore). New level is not embedded yet, but hopefully in a few weeks I'll make a totally new demo with this pretty good level.
I am going to make a few videos of how to modify code, put some interesting things inside and make this product totally fun.[img]null[/img]

Please, write your suggestions and feedback
P.S. AppGameKit can make isometric levels using camera's setup. Yeeeees !
As good as it gets

Attachments

Login to view attachments
plug1
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jul 2017 17:31 Edited at: 29th Jul 2017 17:32
Getting perspective of the Stealth2D game, I've decided to make full scale demo with 6-7 level parts, including shooter parts
Here will be my blog about the game.
https://youtu.be/54FTMBZAMgM
As good as it gets

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:31:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:31:18