Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / The Kravenwolf’s Horror Weapons Pack Pack is Down :(

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Uh guy's! Kravenwolf’s Horror Weapons Pack download is down and it's been deleted

and the site is also dead! is there a way to get it back

is becuase i want to go back to make horror games agian \

please help! i'm crying
M Team Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
if you can send me! if you can't! then it's worth it then

i'll just modfied my own weapons then
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Sep 2017 12:15 Edited at: 7th Sep 2017 12:26
First, don't even try the horror genre. It's overdone, FPSC have been plagued by terrible so-called "horror games" for too long, and not even a half of them were decent (when they were even released).
Your game will be like the millions of other ones made by 12 year old chaps who think they are creative by developping a "horror game" filled with zombies and gore randomly scattered across their levels.

https://forum.thegamecreators.com/search?q=zombie&type=threads&boardid=25

https://forum.thegamecreators.com/search?q=horror&type=threads&boardid=25

Second, we can't, because we don't have Kraven's permission to redistribute 'em
Internet Thug.
DarkJames
Years of Service
User Offline
@Madcow02

I disagree entirely. Just because lots of work in progress games here are horror-based doesn't mean you shouldn't do horror. This isn't a market, there's no overflow, game projects do become boring to us who just watch from the outside, but the devs most often choose it because they can get some fun out of it.

I'm going to go ahead and say FPSC is bad for ANY genre, it is best suit for people who are either too young to have standards of quality and presentation, or just have seen the worst of Steam Greenlight -- FPSC is just not a good game-maker, though some projects we've seen like E.L.E or that top Down Shooter are impressive as exemptions to the general rule.

Also, we do have his permission, this same thread popped up some years back, and someone had uploaded them. Even Heltor reuploaded them a looong while ago. I have them and I could reupload them if you like, James gave out permission to do so a long time ago, and he hasn't come forth to change back that opinion.
Madcow02
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Sep 2017 03:40
M Team Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you
M Team Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
uh I downloaded long ago in 2017 now it got deleted in 2018. crap