Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / X360 Controller.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Far Cry 4
Posted: 9th Sep 2017 22:00
Is there a way to make your game support the X360 (or any other controller) in FPSC?, if there is a way, how can i make it support them?
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2017 01:07
MindKill
If you have the newest Black Ice mod V10.5 it now supports xbox controller.
Look in your setup.ini file and turn it on ( with a final build only) if you turn
on the xbox controller while doing test runs your player will only look straight up and spin?
I have used it very little, But I suppose you could try and hookup a controller while testing
and see how/if it works
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
MindKill
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Far Cry 4
Posted: 10th Sep 2017 12:22
Thank you!, also, the character spins because the default prompt for the X360 Controller is always [Right Analog hold up] and [right analog hold right] if i am not mistaken, so i think a game using the X360 controller will work fine in FPSC.
GTA fan, i develop either shitty meme games or small good games.
Either my games are shitty or England is my city.

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Sep 2017 13:39
MindKill Most likely you have to go into the "game-controller" settings in the Control Panel
and make necessary adjustments. But yes, doing so is a bit difficult and fpsc is really geared
for standard keyboard & mouse. It's just there for the hard-core game-controller user I guess.
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 21:18:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 21:18:26