Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Agk 2 within FPSC Model Packs ? (Rights)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Sep 2017 18:56 Edited at: 30th Sep 2017 06:52
Hello

I have still some FPSC Model Packs in my TGC account. I would like to know if i can use them in Agk 2 ?
Is it legal ?

And in case of i can do, it, can i also use them in GameGuru ?

EDIT:
Finally, they are a lot of models in the models packs for GG and AppGameKit, so my question is not so usefull... I also never seen the TGC models store. So, i need no more.
Don't let the world decrease your conatus
Xaby
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2017 12:14
for my understanding, TheGameCreators were the only ones, who never limited the assets to the engines. Because they had more products in there portfolio. e.g. Dark Basic and FPSC, or some tools, and converters.

In some stores the assets a limited to the engine, like most of the assets from RPG Maker are only for use in RPG Makers, also music and so on. And CryTek-Assets are also with restrictions.

I am not a lawer, but from what I understand, how TheGameCreators promote there Tools and Assets, it is exactly intended to use your assets from one product, also in the other.
An if you are not sure, you can only use these assets:

https://github.com/LeeBamberTGC/FPS-Creator-Classic

There is also an FPSC-2-AGK Tool available, and now GameGuru-Loader, so that you could have this tool-chain: Asset -> FPSC -> FPSC Reloaded / GameGuro -> AGK2
XANAX 2B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Sep 2017 15:40
Thanks a lot for the informations, Xaby
Don't let the world decrease your conatus

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 12:29:41
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 12:29:41