Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Oct 2017 15:16

Hi Guys,

I'd like to introduce you all to the Latest offering from the Warriors of the Cucumber - Keepy Uppy King!

It's the classic playground game of keepy uppy, coming soon to an Android near you!

All you have to do is tap the ball with your finger, and keep it off the ground! You also get awarded a bonus multiplier for maintaining control of the ball and keeping it away from the sides.

This game is currently going through the final stages of Beta testing before a general release on the Play store. I could really use a hand if anybody out there has a G+ account, an Android device and a spare 30 mins to test the game? (Thanks in advance!)

I'd love to hear some feedback (good or bad ). I'll post more as things progress. I'm off to capture some gameplay video now, and sort out the Keepy Uppy King page on the website.
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2017 13:10
I don't mind testing it for you. I'll PM you my gmail account. I created a keepy uppy game in another game engine. Was the first game I made to get to grips with the software. I was quite chuffed with and addicted to it
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Oct 2017 18:11
Thanks Kevin I hope you enjoy my one as much
=PRoF=
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Oct 2017 17:19 Edited at: 11th Oct 2017 17:19
Excuse the double post, but here's some exciting "Keepy Uppy King" news!

It's official! "Keepy Uppy King" is being released on Google Play on Saturday the 14th!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 21:18:24
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 21:18:24