Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / [BUG] Notification messages truncated

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Nov 2017 21:13
Local and push notification messages are cut short on Android and the rest of the text isn't revealed like other app notifications when the alert is dragged down to view more. Is this an easy enough fix in a future update? It's quite hard to write a decent and descriptive alert when there's a maximum limit of about 40 odd characters before the rest of the message is lost and not viewable. I don't know what it's like on iOS as I don't have a device to test it on yet.

This one's not important but would be nice, could we have it so that when a local alert is clicked it could take you to a particular part of the app based on what the alert was for so for example with WhatsApp when you get a message from someone it takes you directly to that chat and not to the first screen where you see all of your chats. I appreciate that that's probably a lot more complicated than getting the full notification message to show.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 13:09:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 13:09:36