Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / HD cut scenes?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Guys
It’s been a while since I’ve been on here despite buying FPSC on its original release, so I consider myself a complete noob and I’ll apologise now if I ask some tedious and obvious questions while I’m here.

I actually own FPSC Classic, FPSC x 10 and GG. Plus I’ve just download Blackice and it looks amazing, so we’ll done to you.

But can I ask, can we add hd cut scenes into the game these days or is the coding not up to that?

Cheers

ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Nov 2017 23:30
Rector Adding a cut-scene is no problem at all, very easy. Just add a "story zone" trigger to play
a video (cut scene) whenever you want. or you can trigger it with scripting. Your choice
As for HD, that all depends on your "video" and how far you want to go (resolution wise) .... again your choice.
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
KingMassen
Years of Service
User Offline
@ncmako
Can you use HD videos for that? I mean shouldn't videos be in AVI format? Can you have an HD or even full HD AVI video?
Rector
Years of Service
User Offline
Cheers buddy. I wasn’t sure if it would take it due to the age of software. But fingers crossed it will be ok. Thanks for the reply.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Nov 2017 12:12
Fpsc with Black Ice mod V7.0 & up uses HD resolution (1280x720). The .avi and .wmv format's are still used ( your choice of course on quality )
I have used both format's with no problems other than scripting error's (my fault) or performance lag due to MY aging rig
Black Ice Mod thread is at the top of this forum, read a little what it can do.
Here is a link to BI website with full details...http://www.blackicemod.org/about.html
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 14:01:43
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 14:01:43