Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / PLEaSE HELP WITH TypeError: eventHandler.target is null

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi Guys

If this post comes duplicate somewhere, I humble apologize.

I'm fairly new to AppgameKIT, but been a software/harware programmer for 27 years, not too new to that!

I try to export my First HTML5 APP (For now, only a window show some images). But I keep receive "TypeError: eventHandler.target is null" error
It compiles fine for window and Android and the button work as expected. So minimum code to test HTML5.

I've tried 3 different computers, Using Xammp for a local server and Load onto a Live server.
I've been using Firefox and Firefox Developer edition for Local testing... NO LUCK!!!!

Can it be a JAVA update. SDL, JDK something missing? Like said before. I've tried 3 Different PC's, and all have the same error.

Any suggestions where to look?

Thanks
Danie
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
No suggestion anyone!!!!!

where to look?

D
DannyD
Years of Service
User Offline
Anyone with an suggestion on where to look and/or try....!!!!!

D
Dybing
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Nov 2017 14:27
If you've been programming for a while, you should know by now that others can not divine what is wrong by peering into our crystal balls.

You need to provide all the necessary information, not least of which is the offending source-code. then at least we can test for ourselves, and see if the error is reproducible.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-27 05:31:55
Your offset time is: 2024-04-27 05:31:55