Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2017 23:39
V1 available on the google store.

Needs polish (especially on the graphics - I'm not good at drawing) but not bad for few hours work.

Any comments or suggestions etc welcome.

Also hoping to see some of you on the leaderboards
life's one big game
spec= 4ghz, 16gb ram, AMD R9 2700 gpu
Conjured Entertainment
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2017 03:00
Sweet

Graphics are not that bad, but the squares need to go.

Maybe they could be like black holes with a colored spiral on outer edge, or something.

This doesn't seem to be your first release, but I do not see your AppGameKit Developer Badge, so I nominated you for one.

Coding things my way since 1981 -- Currently using AppGameKit V2 Tier 1
smallg
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2017 20:35
Quote: "This doesn't seem to be your first release, but I do not see your AppGameKit Developer Badge, so I nominated you for one. "

thanks, yh i do have a few games on the store but nothing serious
Quote: "Graphics are not that bad, but the squares need to go.
Maybe they could be like black holes with a colored spiral on outer edge, or something. "

indeed, i like the idea of black holes but i also like the pun of putting your stuff in boxes (like sorting your clutter at home), so i've updated with animated boxes for now - i may do an alternative at a later date.
also changed the way you pull objects now - you get a gravity beam from your finger to the object so pulling is slower but looks better imo - anyway here's an updated video for anyone interested (will be on store soon as it's approved)
life's one big game
spec= 4ghz, 16gb ram, AMD R9 2700 gpu

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 06:41:44
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 06:41:44