Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free modern-day wall art pack (17 entities)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
The 17 entities are wall-mounted framed pictures that welled to the wall.

The base textures for the entities were obtained from Pixel Bay that are licensed for personal and commercial use. I modified all but one using Gimp to make the textures congruent with FPS Creator Classic.

Download and unzip the Isly_wallart_pack_01 zip file and place the Isly_wallart_pack_01 folder into the entity bank of FPS Creator Classic.

The Isly_wallart_pack_01 is licensed for personal and commercial use.

Note: If anyone is looking for textures for model making, I recommend Pixel Bay. At Pixel Bay the vast majority of digital photos and textures can be downloaded for free and come with a royalty-free license for personal and commercial use. Be advised that a small number of the content providers do have a one-time royalty fee. Those that do have the one-time royalty fee are usually under five dollars.

My best regards to everyone.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
bossisly
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry the zip file will not upload at this time. My system is also running extremely slow. I think it is because my antivirus and anti-malware bites are running at this time. I will upload the zip file tomorrow. The reason for this is because the scanning process is lengthy due to the enormity of files on my system. I apologize for the inconvenience.

My best regards to all
bossisly
Years of Service
User Offline
I have tried to upload the zip file with the entity pack several times and I keep getting an error message. Thinking that the filename with the zip file might be too long I went ahead and renamed it to a shorter name. When I tried to upload it again I got the error message on the page again. I clicked on the link for the new policies for uploading attachments to see if they had new restrictions as to the size of an attachment. The link took me to a page that appeared to be the Game Creators online magazine. The page offered four free products and links to articles pertaining to GameGuru.

I am going on the assumption that the Game Creators are in the process of doing maintenance on the forums website and this is causing a temporary case of Murphy’s Law. I will wait a couple of days and then attempt to upload the zip file. The zip file containing the entity pack is under 3 MB. I will make my next attempt to upload the zip file again this coming Monday.

My best regards to everyone.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2018-02-18 05:17:21
Your offset time is: 2018-02-18 05:17:21