Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Android Game Made With Current AppGameKit 2 Not Working?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2018 22:20
Hi,

We thought we finished a perfectly working Android mobile game with current AppGameKit 2,
but we are getting many 1-Star reviews saying the game is broken?

We haven't been using AppGameKit 2 for a long time so perhaps we did something wrong on Android?
The game is live on Google Play at below URL link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sixteenbitsoft.lettersfall110

We were hoping some people here could install the game on their Android smartphone and/or tablet and let us know here if it works properly?
Please specify your Android model name when posting your results.
Also, if the game does work and you think we did a good job then please take the time to write a good review on above Google Play page.
(these 1-Star reviews are killing the game and it's killing me)

Thank you in advance.
The game is also 100% FREE M.I.T. open-source(URL link to GitHub repository is listed at the bottom of the Google Play page...
JeZxLee
16BitSoft
Video Game Design Studio
http://www.16BitSoft.com
Open-Source AppGameKit Project!
Supertino
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2018 22:40
I just installed and played a little bit, worked fine, Motorola G4 play edition phone, some feed back on my experience.

1. At first I thought you had to picks letters next to each other to make words.
2. Is there some control on the frequency of vowels and constants? or most common letters? I saw more X's and Q's than I liked.
3. Also I was playing on a 5.5" screen, and thought the blocks were a little too small even on that.

I'll leave a fair review.
JeZxLee
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2018 14:20
Hi,

Thank you for testing.
We hope other people here can test and write reviews!
JeZxLee
16BitSoft
Video Game Design Studio
http://www.16BitSoft.com
Open-Source AppGameKit Project!
linuxluvuback
Years of Service
User Offline
JeZxLee,
I was going to test it but I felt your team name was rude and I will not spend time on it.
People who have kids may not install because of it.
puzzler2018
User Banned
Posted: 20th Jan 2018 15:49 Edited at: 20th Jan 2018 15:49
oh i - I see too, what an interesting name - its very inappropriate not to mention very unprofessional
Golelorn
Years of Service
User Offline
Worked fine on my LG Stylo 2.

Yeah, might want to change that name. You're using this as a resume, yet you are immediately disqualifying yourself by a very poorly made decision. I seriously thought you were 12, so I was surprised to see you're college educated. I don't think that is the image you want to give off, but to each his own.
IronManhood
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2018 06:53 Edited at: 21st Jan 2018 07:06
I mean the name doesn't conform to tradition but I like it.

Edit: Tested the game and it worked fine for me.
CJB
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Jan 2018 15:14
I think you should stick with "Team 16BitSoft" rather than "Team Go F**k Yourselves!"... I'm sure that team name alone would attract negative reviews, and put many people off downloading in the first place. Interesting address too. Looks totally legitimate.

hoyoyo80
Years of Service
User Offline
Game works on Mate 9. But do the word should be a meaningful one? since i chose no meaning word also accepted.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-18 13:27:22
Your offset time is: 2024-04-18 13:27:22