Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Developer Badge for AGK2 ?

Author
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2018 11:46 Edited at: 29th Jan 2018 11:46
Hi all,

How do we unlock the AGK2 developer badge ? I assume just release a game to some kind of platform..

If so I have 1 on Google Play already which can be found in the link in my sig (or just by clicking HERE).

Also just for a bit of motivation I have attached my latest WIP (please excuse the art as I am certainly no artist, but I do have an artist friend working on some new assets for me which will be exciting).

Attachments

Login to view attachments
The Next
Web Engineer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2018 16:58
If you hover over the badge on your profile page it tells you how. https://forum.thegamecreators.com/user/d497221263758fb45a7d6d53da29a82c

Quote: "To earn "AGK Developer" badge - Create an AppGameKit game and then share it in the AppGameKit Showcase"

Then someone needs to nominate you for the badge or you need to contact TGC or a mod with proof.
Windows 7 Pro, Intel i7 3.8 GHz, 16GB DDR3, NVIDIA GTX 780 4GB Superclocked

Markus
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2018 18:05
i send nominate for your badge at your profil with link to this google play store app/game
AGK (Steam) V2017.12.12 : Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit : AMD (17.12.1) Radeon R7 265 : Mac mini OS High Sierra (10.13)
GunnerJnr
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Jan 2018 22:59
Thanks @The Next I never seen these badges page before that's awesome, I also didn't know there was a developer badge and AppGameKit developer badge, I see.

Also thanks @Markus for the nomination I hope I get it. I shall have to post my latest video from above in the WIP thread unless the Mods can move it? I don't want to get done for double/duplicate posting
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2018 10:25
I hope you don't mind a suggestion with your WIP video posted above.

If the board is at an angle above the persons head (so not parallel to the ground) it may look a little better if the ball went about half way across the board before it bounced back. At the moment it looks like it's bouncing off the edge of the board and the edge might only be like an inch thick. It would be like trying to bounce a ball off of the edge of a table which would be quite hard to do continuously, especially while you're moving the table too. I hope that make sense.
GunnerJnr
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2018 16:34
@Kevin Cross, thanks I don't mind at all. As I originally stated I am no artist, I had a go but for me it was more place holder art. I have since been in touch with an old artist friend and he is working on some new assets for me. I just posted an update about this in the WIP thread. See THIS LINK for details.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 07:09:02
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 07:09:02