Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Sprites vanish and game doesn't end

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
As of right now I have a game that's based off of the YouTube tutorial series, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAGNuwBEc1w . The thing i'm having trouble with though is once the sprite makes it to the bottom of the screen, it just vanishes and is gone but the game continues to play. I have enclosed an attachment with the AppGameKit file used in the tutorial for the game or you can look in the description of the YouTube video I referenced so you can understand what I have to work with. What I think would be great is if the sprite makes it to the end then you die or then the sprite goes back to the top of the screen. Please help me understand what needs to be added to the code for this to work, thanks.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
fubarpk
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: AGK is my friend
Posted: 12th Feb 2018 02:35 Edited at: 12th Feb 2018 02:49
ive added a command that will place the enemy sprite back at the top of the screen once it has gone off the screen

To make a sprite die is a little harder but I usually use an array of some kind here is some idea code to help
fubar

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 14:04:45
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 14:04:45