Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AppGameKit Stopped Working on Android O

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2018 12:37 Edited at: 27th Feb 2018 10:03
The AppGameKit app was working fine on my Note 8 earlier which was running Android N. However today that I have updated to latest Android O whenever I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and automatically crashes itself after few seconds. Any idea how to fix it??

Update: After I uninstalled and reinstalled the app it started working normally

Garry Joshi
Showbox Mobdro Tutuapp
PHeMoX
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2018 15:56 Edited at: 23rd Feb 2018 15:58
Do you use any TextToSpeech stuff? My older project using that stopped working too, also on a Note 8 with most recent Android version installed. Commenting out the stuff related to TextToSpeech seemed to fix the crash.

Also, which 'app' do you mean exactly? Do you mean the AppGameKit Player app? Or do you mean the AGK2 programming app that's in beta for Android? Last but not least, does the AppGameKit Player still load, but crash when starting your app through a broadcast?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 09:30:16
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 09:30:16