Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Roadmap for 2018?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2018 11:35
Do you guys have a roadmap for 2018 yet? Any ideas what's in store for the rest of the year with AGK2?

I've filled inyour survey. Had a little moan about the text boxes... again
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2018 15:24
Hi Kevin,

There's been a lot of focus on maintenance these past few months of 2018. We have to upgrade the API we use for Google and that caused APK building to break. It's now all fixed and working but annoying to deal with when it was working fine.

We have a new version of AppGameKit due out very soon. After that we have some house keeping jobs including translations. Once that's all done we might lay out our main goals for 2018.

Thanks for filling out the survey. It does help us hear what our users think about the product and how best to move it forward.

Rick
Development Director
TGC Team
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Mar 2018 20:16 Edited at: 9th Mar 2018 20:17
Thanks for replying Rick. I look forward to seeing what the roadmap looks like when you've decided and released one.

With regards to the new version is it possible to fix one bug with the edit boxes please where it seems impossible to put the cursor at the end of the text if the text is longer than the edit box once you've put the cursor at the beginning of the edit box.

This happens on an Android. Was fine on a desktop

I really need more text boxes in my app and at the moment I'm at that position where I have no choice to write it again in another language and the thought of that is kind of daunting. I can live without copy and paste but not the bug just mentioned.

I originally mentioned the bug here https://forum.thegamecreators.com/thread/221108#msg2618002
blurymind
Years of Service
User Offline
I found a bug in the video player on windows10.. Some webm files fail to load, however they work when the app is streamed to android.

One amazing feature to have there would also be setting of playback speed. That way videos can be more interactive and reactive to gameplay. Its my only request for 2018
Blendman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Mar 2018 10:22
Hi

Any news about the next AppGameKit improvements and features ?

Have you thinking to open a github (like gameguru) to :
- post bug issues
- post feature request and we could vote for each feature we want.

Cheers !
AGK2 tier1 - http://www.dracaena-studio.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 19:33:21
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 19:33:21