Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Signing certificate is not valid

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi,

I tried to export an IPA recently, but I get a dialog that says:

"Signing certificate is not valid, either the private key is missing from your keychain, or the certificate has expired."

As far as I can tell, my iOS Distribution private key is intact.
I created a new iOS Distribution certificate in the Apply developer portal.
And I created new Adhoc and App Store profiles.

But I still get the error dialog above.

The last successful IPA I created was at the start of December. Been using APK / Google for testing, but I need to try on an iPad.

Doing it on MacOS 10.13.3

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards
Paul
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2018 11:40 Edited at: 29th Mar 2018 11:40
I experienced the exact same thing last time I tried and I made a lot of different attempts. Since my purpose was just testing I didn't have urgency. However I'm conecerned that this might compromise any further release on iOS.

This thread says:
Quote: "Please note that the iOS export now requires XCode to be installed on your Mac due to iOS 11 changes, and the app icon must now be 1024x1024 pixels in size"

That means we cannot generate anymore directly from the IDE?
Dybing
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Mar 2018 15:46
I generated an IPA and transferred to a new iPad just two days ago - working fine.

More or less from scratch as it were. Repaved an old MacBook Air, installed newest AppGameKit and XCode. Then made and downloaded a new distribution certificate, quickly followed by an ad-hoc provisioning profile. Had two splash screen files (one lowest res, one highest res) and an icon (1k by 1k) ready and good to go.

Selected export to IPA in AppGameKit, filled out the necessary fields and hit the export button. Some twiddling of thumbs and swearing at iTunes and Apple later, and the app was running perfectly on the iPad.

So much simpler on Android
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
So having Xcode installed is mandatory?
dooz
Years of Service
User Offline
Have XCode installed, and did all of that, a number of times. I will try updating XCode (again), and installing AppGameKit (again). Thanks though.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 10:13:18
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 10:13:18