Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Runtime error 118 - Array does not exist or array out of bounds at line 10181?!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Whenever i try to run a test, even if there is nothing in it, it crashes and says something similar to this, I'm using the open source version released by the game creators a couple years back, and this only happened after i added some model packs. from the same website i got the game from: https://github.com/LeeBamberTGC/FPS-Creator-Classic , so, can anyone please help?

Attachments

Login to view attachments
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Apr 2018 11:54
mikeshatter Usually an error like this means something is missing. One of the model packs you added
has a missing file, or script or something related to them Exactly which packs did you add if you recall
when this problem started ?
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...
mikeshatter
Years of Service
User Offline
I didn't start the game until i added most of them, and that's when it started.
ncmako
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Apr 2018 01:20
mikeshatter
Quote: "this only happened after i added some model packs"

Yes, I understand. What I meant is that some of these free pack from Github are missing "key" elements.
Some are missing .fpe files, others are missing textures...ect Again, which packs did you add when this started?
I can check these packs to see if/what is missing.
My games never have bugs. They just develop random features..
Lots and lots of random features...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-23 19:23:26
Your offset time is: 2024-04-23 19:23:26