Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit/AppGameKit Studio Showcase / Invaders Clone - New Coder

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi

I only had AppGameKit around two weeks, I made a little invaders clone as my first project. I managed to work out how to upload it to the Google Play Store ( stupid Keystore File ). So if anyone wants to check out or have a laugh at my first app, it here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=invaders.test Oh also I forgot to include instructions lol, bottom left or right of screen to move left or right, anywhere else to fire.

Let me know what you think, or if it even works ( it's only been tested on two devices at present ).

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Supertino
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Apr 2018 14:19
it's a competent space invaders clone, tested on my Motorla G4. I am not much of a mobile game player but I didn't like the controls, drag left and right was fine but i'd have preferred a dedicated fire button so I could fire on the move. But for a 2 week user this ain't bad.
Mr_Tickleishxxx
Years of Service
User Offline
Cheers for having a look and for your comments .. lol, yeah my girlfriend and mates have all said the controls are rubbish ( especially the firing ). I may do a little update and add some better controls I think.

I'll check out some of your stuff

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 00:44:50
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 00:44:50