Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

iOS and MacOS / Unable to Submit iOS App after AGK 2018.04.12

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Apr 2018 17:17
Hi,

I'm trying to submit my app and I've added the 1024x1024 logo when creating the IPA file. It all looks fine when I upload to iTunesConnect using Application Loader, but then I get an error when it finishes uploading saying that it's missing an icon. I've never had any issues before with icons. When you look in iTunes, it seems to have defaulted to an AppGameKit icon?

Any one came across this and no how to fix? I've attached a couple of screenshots.

Thanks,
John
El Presidente

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Paul Johnston
TGC Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th May 2018 23:03
I tried it with our old icon and everything seemed to be fine, I've attached it to this post. If it doesn't work then the only thing I can think of is maybe XCode needs to be updated on your Mac.
kozma_11
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th May 2018 21:13
Paul,

I don't see an icon attached?

I've updated Application Loader, XCode, and to the latest version of AGK. I'm still getting the same warning message when I upload my app. See screenshot on ITunes Connect (this is for my Starting 11 Stats app). My app icon is still set to my logo, but you can see the IPA includes an AppGameKit logo. Hence if I submit for review, apple reject it as it has a conflicting logo. So it appears to be an issue with creating the IPA. Can you attach a working logo and I'll try and create the IPA and upload to see if the icon is included in the apps assets?

Thanks,
John
El Presidente

Attachments

Login to view attachments
vittada
Years of Service
User Offline
It worked, thanks.
rogger007
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jul 2018 22:05
I am also facing the same issue and could not find any solution. I contacted iCloud Support they said to update the XCode. I have not tried this fix but you may try this and check that if it works or not.
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
I'd recommend to save the icon jpg and then back to png. For some reason some png files contain alpha information that can't be processed by the Application Loader.
Adamparker323
Years of Service
User Offline
The same problem also happens to me I didn't Submit iOS App after AppGameKit 2018.04.12 so that I simply take a help of http://tekbaba.strikingly.com/ If you are interested to solve your problem you can simply visit this site to solve your issue.
owen lane
Years of Service
User Offline
For the App Store on iTunes Connect I also wanted to submit my app, but whatever I do I got this last error message telling there are still more errors on the page. then I visited iPad error Code 1671 for asking if this is an error of my device or what? told me to manage media setting, after all this everything as fine. if you want you can also look into this.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 05:17:51
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 05:17:51