Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / ShaderPack Error In Example

Author
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Apr 2018 23:05
Hi, I am getting errors in the examples relating to line 64 - SP_PostProcessing.agc ("float" parse error) [See Attached]

Attachments

Login to view attachments
TomToad
Years of Service
User Offline
I had the same problem. You need to remark out the lines 7-11 in the water.ps shader.

Go to ShaderPack\Encryption\Media\Shader (replace ShaderPack with the directory where you extracted the shader files). Open the water.ps file in a text editor. remark lines 7-11

Save the file. The go back up 2 directories to ShaderPack\Encryption and run the Encryption.exe program. Note where the files are saved in the pop-up that appears when the encryption is finished. Navigate to that directory something like C:\users\name\appdata\local\AGKApps\Encryption\media\shader copy the water.pc file from this directory to wherever it appears in the ShaderPack directory.

Also might help to identify what system you are having problems. Might help janbo come up with a more elegant solution.
My specs, HP 15 model f100dx, CPU AMD A8 6410 APU with AMD Radeon R5 graphics. 2.0 GHz, RAM 4 GB, OS WIndows 10 Home
PartTimeCoder
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2018 18:56
Ok, yea that fixed it, might be my onboard graphics that caused that then, I have a Lenovo All-In-One (AMD E1-2500 APU with Radeon HD Graphics 1.40GHz, 4GB Ram, Windows 10 Home x64)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-16 15:05:54
Your offset time is: 2024-04-16 15:05:54