Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / AR System BUG

Author
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Apr 2018 15:09 Edited at: 26th Apr 2018 17:10
I may have found a bug with the AR motion tracking. It happens whenever I tilt my phone (Google Pixel 2) almost horizontal (so it is "looking" down at the ground), and then move then phone sideways left or right in a linear motion... Whenever I do this, the AR system appears to pause... Camera position doesn't get updated, no ARplanes are detected... after a couple of seconds it all starts working again. Also, when I close the AR app, I get "Deactivating AR" appear on the screen... Is AppGameKit doing that, or is it ARCore? Either way, it's annoying. p.s. I've only been testing this in broadcast, so don't know if this also happens on installed apk.
[EDIT]: I have also noticed the same "AR Pause" when interacting with virtual buttons (but not every time)... i.e. press a virtual button and the AR will sometimes freeze for a couple of seconds.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-26 06:24:36
Your offset time is: 2024-04-26 06:24:36