Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / visual editor

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
the function visualeditor_playanimation("sprite","animation") dont works. Is there some bug? i think that make it good.
--
edler

AppGameKit forum in Spanish, yet!
fgirol
Years of Service
User Offline
I bought it this morning and I am very sorry, I do not understand how they can sell an unfinished product, and since April 27 and they have not deigned to answer you, one of the reasons that prompted me to buy AppGameKit 2 is the visual editor and it's broken
Sph!nx
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Jun 2018 21:06
Just a though but perhaps TGC should have marked it as "early access".
Regards Sph!nx
PartTimeCoder
AGK Tool Maker
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Jun 2018 11:32
We have been waiting for a bug fix release for a while, I reported a number of bugs which I'd like to see fixed but I can only imagine that the delay in a release means that features are also being worked on and if this is the case I'm happy to wait, unfortunately, the current release does contain some bugs and I get your frustration but the Visual Editor is a great tool (when it works)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-19 19:45:08
Your offset time is: 2024-04-19 19:45:08