Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Fakegps for AR+ location editor

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th May 2018 14:48
Hello,
Here is what I'm proposing, I have the complete java source code for the current best version of fakegps. It works without your device needing to be rooted. Although it can and will take advantage of your device being rooted. This version sets up a mock location service which updates every 100ms. Which is key to it working on android devices with no need to be rooted. I currently have it working on and LG stylo 3 by straighttalk which is running Nougat Android 7.0 Security patch of Jan. 1,2017. Although I have subscribers on my youtube channel running it on as new of versions on android as Oreo 8.1 although he is rooted and has used magisk and smali to patch and create it as a system app, but this is in no way needed for Honey to function. BTW Honey is my name for my hacked version of the spoofing app called fake gps 360. This version works best either with location settings set to high precision / gps only either one works fine it all depends on your phone as anyone with an android phone that has tried to make use of fake gps knows all too well. I have been using this application for a long time to enable me to play Pokemon go as I'm disabled w/ crons disease and have a difficult time getting out and about to play as I dehydrate quickly and must be drinking something at all times.
I am wanting to make a version of this application to help with various locations editing to help make AR enabled games that are more in depth and hands on at each location thereby allowing you to place 3D models at different spots even rotated to attach to walls or on statues etc..

So what I am needing help with is either how to add the java class files to our app game kit projects and being able to make use of them, or possibly porting them to be completely in App Game Kit Tier 2. This will allow easier editing of the gake gps implementation so that it works better or makes it possible on various android phones that it currently doesn't even work on. Any and all help or ideas for this will be accepted and considered. The person who can help me either with a new implementation or to either import these java class files so as they can be used or shows me how to port those classes so they can be used in Tier 2 app game kit yielding a working Android app game kit based fake gps I will pay nicely for either a complete version which merits more $ vs. Just helpful suggestions on how to import and use the classes in a tier 2 project targetted at android also resulting in a working android fakegps based on app game kit so I can make use of the joysticks and ini file saving routines and use app game kit to also make favorite locations using google maps or routes usibg the in I or sdcard saving functions among other app game kit built in functionality.

Any and all help is appreciated. And the help which results in a working complete solution will receive some quick cash.

Thanks

Ken aka storm36969 on YouTube if u want to see fakegps 360 in action watch my video from today as I'm going to mirror my screen during the liveshow today as I play Pokemon go using fake gps. I know this is against niantics tos but I'm disabled so this is basically the only way I'm able to play this game.

Thanks for reading this super long post. Msg me for more info on the project either on my discord in my youtube live show description, or via the show email at storm36969@gmail.com ... Thanks
[PKE] Pain Killa Entertainment(tm) [PKE]
[PKE] Of All The Things I\'ve Lost..[PKE]
[PKE] I Miss My Mind The Most! [PKE]
StOrM3
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th May 2018 07:12
So, NoOne knows how to create a Project including Tier2 stuff from AppGameKit such as the joystick code, and combining it with Java Sourcecode to Fake GPS / Mock GPS code? I have the Java sourcecode files to different implementations of Fake GPS 360 - Known to work on Faking your Location effectively as it runs as a service which updates every 100ms. I know this because I am running it on my LG Stylo 3 just fine. I am wanting the ability to change the joystick etc.. inside the implementation to make it more functional. I also had an idea for an anti-teleport to home detection sourcecode, that will set a maxspeed of 10km/h and grab the users lat./long. of their real home location on start, this way when it does start to teleport to home which happens much faster than 10km/h toward the lat/long of their home, so it will allow the app to disable the service for a sec, then re-enable the service again, thereby stopping the teleport to home at all, making it more like the pokego++ implementation which never teleports to home location. BTW: both the iPhone and my android phone are NOT ROOTED and it still works just fine, so it is a myth that you have to be rooted to mock your location.

I think this will make creating an AR+ editor a possibility. Since once you mock your location say for instance the statue of liberty, you can enable street view, and place 3D models, sprites and particles on objects etc..

Thanks for listening to the ramblings of a coder trying to figure out how to marry C++ libraries w/ some Java Class files.
[PKE] Pain Killa Entertainment(tm) [PKE]
[PKE] Of All The Things I\'ve Lost..[PKE]
[PKE] I Miss My Mind The Most! [PKE]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-24 18:04:53
Your offset time is: 2024-04-24 18:04:53