You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.
Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed SetSpeechLangauge causing a crash on iOS
- Fixed RequestPermission generating a permission not found error
- Fixed Spriter files causing a corrupt animation if the bones are out of order
- Spriter import now supports bone hierarchy changes during animation, however tweening between two animations
with different hierarchies will cause momentary distortion
- Fixed short touch events near the top and bottom of the screen on iOS 11 not registering as a pointer event
- Fixed DeleteFont crashing if LoadFont failed to load the font
- Fixed 3D animations becoming corrupt if a bone didn't have a keyframe near the animation end time
- Fixed transparency mode 2 (additive) on 3D objects not working properly with fog turned on
- Fixed setting the sprite shape to circle after SetSpriteScale causing the shape to be the incorrect size
- Fixed using the sprite shape commands to change an individual shape causing the other shapes to be deleted
- Fixed Ouya export causing an error when trying to load the Ouya image
- Added more DirectInput device types to list of recognised devices that can be used as AGK joysticks, e.g.
- Fixed GetDeviceID on Windows sometimes returning different values for the same device
- Fixed objects or terrains with over 65536 vertices per mesh causing a crash on iOS, and invalid polygons on
Login to post a reply