Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Android / [LOCKED] HELP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm starting to learn Android development and I'm pretty good in Java. The problem is, I have no idea of what I could create. How and where can I find some cool apps (not games) to make?
JLMoondog
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jun 2018 08:35
Hey PhamGiang, when creating a thread looking for help, please put into the title the subject you're looking for help on instead of just the word 'help'. This will help you by attracting others with knowledge on your subject. Otherwise your thread could be locked. If you have some time to kill, please go through the forum AUP to avoid any future infractions.

As for your question, it's very broad! For now I'm going to lock the thread and give you a chance to think over what type of apps you're interested in creating and create a new thread with a proper title and more specific details into your query.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:37:01
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:37:01