Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / TweenEaseIn/TweenEaseOut may be broken

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2018 14:07
Unless I'm doing something wrong the following tweens all do the same thing and not very well: TweenEaseIn1, TweenEaseIn2, TweenEaseOut1, TweenEaseOut2.

Switching between the different tweens in this simple example and the result seems to be the same (and neither seem to be easing in or out)

You'll notice when running it with any of the 4 tweens that there's a delay before it starts to count down from 100 and the speed seems the same for all 4 tween types. For easing I'd expect that it would start counting down instantly but would either count down slowly at the start or at the end depending on whether you use EaseIn or EaseOut.

I was trying to create a flick to scroll effect. The only way I can get it to work is using TweenLinear() but then you don't get the slow down towards the end like you would flicking a page in the browser on your device.
Kevin Cross
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2018 14:15
I've seen my error! Sorry

I had TweenEaseOut1() in the PlayTweenCustom function call, in place where the delay number should be i.e. 0. That explains the few seconds delay before it started.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 15:52:20
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 15:52:20