Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Product Chat / Limb hit detection?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, I wanna implement gibbing in my game but I don't want it to happen at random, I want the head to burst at a headshot, let the left arm fly when I hit the left arm etc. etc.
I have the models I Need, but can I specify limb hits in the .fpe Animation list?
Kitakazi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Jun 2018 00:18 Edited at: 4th Jun 2018 00:18
So you take the models and put them into the "limb finder" which should be in your Tools folder. Not sure what version of FPSC you are on but it comes with Black Ice Mod. Once you find the limb number you can hide the corresponding limb when the enemy takes damage to that limb with

Here is part of a script as an example I use this for zombies from zombie apocalypse 2 pack.

It looks good in action but the limb itself wont actually fly off the model it will just become hidden. However it does look pretty good and feel good when you shotgun a zombies head off.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 07:48:51
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 07:48:51