Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers AppGameKit Corner / Have No iOS Devices, Can Someone Please Test Our iOS Build?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Jun 2018 12:18
Hi,

We are brand new to iOS developing.
We currently have no iOS devices for testing.
Can someone please test our 1st iOS build?

You can download the iOS install file below:
http://fallenangelsoftware.com/stuff/files/SpaceSwap/iOS/SpaceSwap.ipa

Please let us know of any issues.
Again we are brand new to iOS dev.

Thanks!

Jesse
http://www.FallenAngelSoftware.com
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
AFAIK is not that easy to run IPA files on iOS just like we do with APK on Android. Easiest ways are broadcasting the project directly from AppGameKit or using Apple's Test Flight program with a tester's list. I haven't been able to use this feature using Application Loader though.
satyendra.singh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2018 10:30
Just tell me what kind of file is this? I will check the file on my iPhone.
TheFallenAngel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jun 2018 12:36
Hi,

Did some research, seems like installing via USB the iOS IPA install file is not going to work.
We are using a MacOS Virtual Private Server and it does not support USB passthrough.

Does the App Store "iTunes Connect" app submission portal have an option to release the game as a beta?
(while only allowing our iPad device to install it through the App Store)

Thanks!

Jesse
Richard_6
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: "Does the App Store "iTunes Connect" app submission portal have an option to release the game as a beta?"

Apple has a feature called TestFlight which is similar to the AppGameKit Player. You create a list of testers and ask them to install TestFlight App with a custom code which will grant access to your app. You can find this option on iTunesConnect. However, I wasn't able to make it work at least using tier 1 + Application Loader. One alternative is to release directly to Apple Store without adding attractive keywords or attractive images, preventing many users to find it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-20 01:41:52
Your offset time is: 2024-04-20 01:41:52